The recruiting Insights is a community blog and hence I always appreciate participation of other bloggers with relevant information.
Since the idea of the blog is to help people getting an understanding of different aspects of hiring done by companies, it is always great if some comes out to extend further help to the fellow bloggers and visitors and “give something back to the community”.
Before you start contributing to the blog let me lay down some important tips for you to consider while submitting a post to ensure it gets accepted.
How to become a contributor?
To become a contributor, here are few tips that will help you out.
- Checkout our homepage and other sections first to understand what kind of articles we publish.
- Your writing should be genuine and should solely focus on value addition for the readers.
- The content should be of good quality and thoroughly checked.
Here are few of the categories that I accept articles from:
- Recruitment trends in the market
- Hiring processes adopted by the companies
- Different Assessment processes
- Interview questions and answers
- Strategies followed by different companies to enhance productivity or manage layoffs.
- Current happening in Industry and its impact.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Preciseness: Article should be a minimum of 600 words with industry relevant information and should cover all the detailing.
- Originality: Write an original and authentic article which should be intending to help people and should be focused for The Recruiting Insight’s audience.
- Credit: Recruiting Insights respects Individual work. If your ideas are derivative of someone else’s work or images, please give credit to that person.
- Self Branding: We allow genuine contributors and you will get a fair chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing to Recruiting Insights.
- Ban: If we find that you have copied a post from somewhere else you will get a ban and removal of all your posts from the site.
Contribute your post to The Recruiting Insights
After reading and understanding all the guidelines mentioned above, Please follow below mentioned steps:
Please send your post at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your idea is approved, we will create a new guest author profile for you and you can submit your posts there.
If your article needs refinement, I will get in touch with you to do further changes.
For any further query, please reach out to us via Contact.
– The Recruitment Insights Team